About Me

Hi! My name is Kim! I really hope you like my blog! I hope you share it to your friends and family!

Translate

Wednesday 31 October 2012

The 24 hour challenge is soon coming up! I am getting nervous for some reason. I know it will be hard but to what extent. Will it change my opinion of poverty and hunger all together. In a way, I kinda feel lame saying this to a open public who can at anytime come around and look at this blog. I can get anxious because of this, what if one person comes across this blog and will be like.... OMG this is the WORST blog about poverty and hunger! Like ZOMG! Well, I guess the most important thing is that I tried raising awareness of the situation! And, I really hope all the viewers that do look at this, are motivated by this and tell their friends. The more people that do something about this, can help stop poverty and hunger for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment