About Me

Hi! My name is Kim! I really hope you like my blog! I hope you share it to your friends and family!

Translate

Thursday 11 October 2012

Hi, my name is Kimberley! For a school assignment we had to choose a topic we would like to research about and then create a question. After this question is made we have to answer it and present it in any form we like! So, I decided to create a blog so my message will be shared to all viewers. My question I have created is: How can I raise awareness of poverty and hunger in developing countries? I have decided to do a 24 hour challenge. I will live like a little girl suffering from poverty and hunger. I will not eat for 24 hours except a cup of rice in the middle of the day. I will sleep outside with no shelter above my head. I will live without technology and I will write on a piece of paper what every hour feels like. Us, living in a developed world in a land of luxury need to make a difference for others. Please join the journey of the 24 hour challenge with me and stand to make a difference. I would like to encourage everyone to do this as this is a rewarding opportunity that makes you realise how most of us take this life for granted whilst others may be suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment