About Me

Hi! My name is Kim! I really hope you like my blog! I hope you share it to your friends and family!

Translate

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Reflection

The skills I gained through this project was how to express my thoughts through blogging. I also gained  independence through this project and I also learned to organise my time efficiently. The project all together was a success as I gained an understanding of what many must be feeling in developed countries. It may not be the same thoughts as them but I can still relate. I am really proud of myself as I did something out of my comfort zone and I did something that means a lot to me as I have a strong passion on changing poverty and hunger. Although I did use my time efficiently I wished I didn't waste as much time on doing nothing so I can put more research into my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment